1. One lock for any slot — fits standard, nano, or wedge-shaped laptop security slots, regardless of brand or generation, helping to “future-proof” your locking solution. Lock tips are easily changed; a tether keeps unused lock tips handy.
2. Resettable 4-number dial offers 10,000 possible combinations and the ability to easily change the code.
3. 1.8m (6 ft.) carbon steel cable with plastic sheath delivers cut and theft resistance.
4. Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online registration program, allows for quick, secure, and free combination retrieval.
5. Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.