The Hikvision SSD 1024GB is a cutting-edge storage solution, ideal for personal and professional use in Dubai, UAE. With its impressive 1024GB capacity, it ensures lightning-fast data access and reliability, making it a perfect choice for users in the vibrant city of Dubai and across the UAE.
I. Hikvision SSD 1024GB Review
- Fast read and write speeds
- Long lifespan
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- 3-year warranty
- Can be expensive
- Not as durable as some other SSDs
- Not the best choice for extreme gaming or other high-performance applications
Overall, the Hikvision SSD 1024GB is a good choice for users who need a fast, reliable, and durable storage device. It is particularly appropriate for regular use, like perusing the web, watching recordings, and dealing with archives. However, there are better choices for users needing the best performance or durability.
II. Hikvision SSD 1024GB Specs
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Interface: SATA III
- Capacity: 1024GB
- Read Speed: Up to 560MB/s
- Write Speed: Up to 500MB/s
- Endurance: 800TBW
- Warranty: 3 years
- Features: SLC caching, TRIM support, garbage collection, wear leveling
- Applications: Ideal for desktops, laptops, and servers
A. How Fast is Hikvision 256GB SSD?
- Lightning-fast Read Speeds: Impressive read speeds of up to 560MB/s are boasted by the Hikvision 256GB SSD.
- Swift Write Speeds: It offers write speeds of up to 520MB/s, ensuring quick data storage and retrieval.
- Smooth Multitasking: This SSD’s speed makes it perfect for multitasking and fast file transfers.
- Reliable Performance: Hikvision SSDs are known for their durability and consistent performance.
- Capacity to Spare: Enjoy abundant storage space for all your files and applications with a generous 256GB capacity.
B. What is the Highest SSD Speed?
- Samsung 980 PRO: It’s among the swiftest consumer SSDs on the market, boasting blazing read speeds of up to 7,000 MB/s and impressive write speeds reaching 5,100 MB/s
- Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus: Offers blazing speeds of up to 7,100 MB/s for read and 6,600 MB/s for write operations.
- WD Black SN850: Western Digital’s lightning-fast SSD reaches astounding read speeds of up to 7,000 MB/s while maintaining impressive write speeds of 5,300 MB/s.
- Seagate FireCuda 520: A high-speed option with read speeds up to 5,000 MB/s and write speeds up to 4,400 MB/s.
- Adata XPG Gammix S70: Reaches read speeds of up to 7,400 MB/s and write speeds of 6,000 MB/s, making it one of the fastest SSDs in the market.
- Crucial P5 Plus: Offers great read speeds of up to 6,600 MB/s and write speeds of 5,000 MB/s
- Kingston KC2500: Kingston’s SSD boasts impressive speeds, delivering up to 3,500 MB/s for read operations and 2,900 MB/s for write operations.
Features and Functions
High R/W speed
- SATA 3.0
- Read speed up to 560 MB/s
3D NAND technology
- 3D NAND offers the potential for higher capacity, performance, and stability
Vibration resistant structure
- Free of mechanical structure, electronic chip control for better data safety
Slim and portable
- 7 mm thick
- ≤ 45 g
|Max. read speed (MB/S)||560|
|Max. write speed (MB/S)||500|
|Max. random 4K read IOPS||76K|
|Max. random 4K write IOPS||76K|
|Form factor||2.5-inch SATA|
|Dimension (W × H × D)||69.9 × 100.1 × 7.0 mm (2.75 × 3.94 × 0.28 inch)|
|MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)||2,000,000 hours|
|Idle (max.)||0.48 W|
|Reading (max.)||1.66 W|
|Writing (max.)||1.8 W|
|NAND flash memory||3D TLC (Tri-Level Cell)|
|Operation temperature||0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F)|
|Weight||≤ 45 g|
|Warranty period||3 years|
Check out – HS SSD E100N 256G Hikvision Memory
Check out – SSD E100 Hikvision 512GB Memory