A SATA SSD, short for Serial ATA Solid-State Drive, is a storage device widely used in Dubai, UAE, and worldwide. It offers faster data access and reliability compared to traditional HDDs, enhancing overall system performance.
I. SATA SSD For Laptop
- Lightning-Fast Performance: A SATA SSD for your laptop ensures blazing speeds, making boot-ups, application launches, and file transfers a breeze.
- Enhanced Productivity: Enjoy smoother multitasking and reduced load times, boosting your productivity significantly.
- Reliable Storage: SATA SSDs are known for their toughness and dependability, shielding your information.
- Energy Efficiency: With lower power consumption, your laptop’s battery life gets a boost.
- Easy Installation: Upgrading to a SATA SSD is a straightforward process, often requiring minimal technical skills.
- Affordable Upgrade: Get a significant performance boost without breaking the bank.
- Increased Storage Options: Choose from various capacities to suit your needs, from 120GB to 4TB.
II. 1TB SSD Internal
- Lightning-Fast Speed: Appreciate bursting information move speeds, fast boot times, and quick application dispatches.
- Spacious Storage: Store thousands of photos, videos, and documents without worry.
- Enhanced Reliability: SSDs have no moving parts, making them more strong and less inclined to disappointment.
- Energy Efficiency: SSDs consume less power, extending laptop battery life.
- Noise-Free Operation: Say goodbye to noisy hard drive spinning – SSDs operate silently.
A. What is a SATA SSD?
A SATA SSDs (Strong State Drive) is a capacity device that utilizes the SATA point of interaction to interface with a PC, giving quicker information access and further developed execution contrasted with conventional hard drives.
B. Which is Better SSD or SATA SSD?
SSD (Solid State Drive) is better than SATA SSD. SSDs use faster NVMe technology, providing superior speed and performance compared to traditional SATA SSDs, making them the preferred choice for faster data access and improved overall system responsiveness.
C. Is A SATA SSD faster than a SSD?
No, a SATA SSD is not faster than an SSD. SATA SSDs are a type of SSD that connects via the SATA interface, while SSDs, generally referred to as NVMe SSDs, use a faster NVMe interface, offering significantly faster data transfer speeds and overall better performance.
Hikvision SATA HS-SSDs-E100N512G
|Digital storage capacity
|Hard disk interface
|Hard disk description
|Solid State Drive
|Internal Hard Drive
|Hard disk size
|Specific uses for product
Hikvision M.2 2280 512GB/3D TLC/SATA III 6 Gb/s SATA II 3 Gb/s
Up to 550MB/s read speed,510MB/s write speed
60 x 60 x 85 cm; 5 Grams
1 Lithium Ion battery is required.
|Item model number
|Hard Drive Size
|Hard Disk Description
Solid State Drive
|Hard Drive Interface
|Are Batteries Included
|Lithium Battery Energy Content
2 Kilowatt Hours
|Lithium Battery Packaging
Batteries packed with equipment
|Lithium Battery Weight
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells
Check out – Transcend 1TB SSD TS1TSSD220Q
Check out – HS SSD E100N 256G Hikvision Memory